- Evacuation chair with powered assistance for movement up or down stairs
- Suitable for one or two person operation whether ascending or descnding
- Complete with rechargeable lithium io battery pack
- Includes adjsutable, self braking tracks for controlled descents on all types of stairways
- High weight carrying capacity 220kgs
- Front and rear operator handles
- Includes battery, charger, 2 keys, wall mounting hook, protective cover and signage
The EV8000 is a powerful, yet compact, battery-powered evacuation chair that can easily be transport a person up and down stairs. It is perfect for use in hospitals, nursing homes, offices, schools, hotels and other facilities where there is a need to evacuate patients or other individuals who are unable to walk on their own.
The premier chair in our range it is equipped with a powerful motor that can easily transport individuals weighing up to 220kg. It has a built-in, rechargeable battery that would allow going up and down five flights of stairs 30 times, on one charge. Rapid eight hour recharge time to full charged.
The powered stair chair is easy to use and operate by one or two persons. It can easily allow a small user to safely evacuate a much larger passenger with minimal moving and handling.
The EV8000 is a safe and reliable way to evacuate individuals who are unable to walk on their own. It is also a cost-effective solution for facilities that need to evacuate patients or other individuals in a timely manner.
Chair weight: 33kgs
Dimensions: H 116cm W 57cm D 32cm
Carrying capacity: 220kg